What Type Of Music Does The Devil Listen To?

16

yarnlady Profile
yarnlady answered
Throughout the ages, the priest of the dominant religion have been quick to identify what music belongs to the Devil and what music belongs to God. For more information, read this excellent article from Light Bridge Music.
John Profile
John answered
(not a joke)well i have never asked this question -does satan still have his voice as he had before he was kicked out of heaven. According to what i know the bible describes the former angel now known as that  old serpent to have had a voice that was as music. In other words when he spoke it was as if music/a melody was being played(loosely paraphrased).so by that i would say he listens to his own voice.in other words he spoke so pleasantly/beautifully/graciously that he has misled himself into thinking he can compare himself to God.
armando morales Profile
armando morales answered
Umm kinda have 2 agree with mensan on this one
emma loveees youuu xo Profile
Um, strange...random question...

I don't believe in the devil :)

I doubt that the Devil actually listens to heavy metal because it's just a stereotype about this kind of music. I'm pretty sure that if Devil existed, and he was just like in the Supernatural, he'd just be a music enthusiast. But I don't think he'd use music services, I'd say he would download everything to have music in the Mp3 format and have unlimited access to it. In general, it's quite an interesting topic to talk about.

Anonymous