Are you the kind of person that wants something because somebody else has it?

11

otis campbell Profile
otis campbell answered

Its called keeping up with the joneses. I outgrew that long time ago

Nope. I want something that I want.

Zack -  Mr. GenXer Profile

Certainly, but only if I've earned it.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I don't care what everyone else has, I just want what I want. It's called keeping up with the Goofyhawk and right now, Goofyhawk wants an ice cold Mountain Dew.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

When I was younger.

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

Not usually, unless of course that "Thing" they posses, is what I have already wanted all along . . .

Most of my purchases are usually ones I can afford, and anything of a certain dollar value must first pass the scrutiny of the almighty "Consumer Digest" . . . So far it's been great . . . I really have enjoyed my Sony Android TV . . . Much more then I thought.

Usually, I don't care about that, but recently, when I discovered that my friend found a way to make money on the internet, I couldn't accept it and wanted to do that as well. He told me where to sell csgo skins, and I started profiting that way as well. But most of the time, something like that doesn't matter to me.

Anonymous