Is August considered a good month?

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Yes. It's still part of the summer. It can be very hot, depending on where you live.  ☀️

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

August is an excellent month, August is known for many things, including the dog days of summer, National watermelon day ( Aug. 3) and National Smile week ( 5 - 11 ). August is named after Augustus Caesar the founder of the first Empire of the Roman Empire. The official flower of August is the gladiolus and the birthstone is the peridot and for all you Elvis fans out there Elvis died August 16th 1977. If you were born in August you're either a Leo or a Virgo, unfortunately for us August is considered the last month of Summer. So yes I'd say August is a good month.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

August is a great month. It’s very hot where I live. School starts back here on August 3rd, so that’s good for some folks.

Three of us on here right now has a Birthday coming up.

PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
Our teachers don't go back into August 7th, students on the 13th.
Alva Dale
Alva Dale commented
Of course it is. Every August, people are going to show their charm to others so that people will buy new clothes to make themselves satisfied. However, there are many things you want to buy but you don't have enough money. Then you'd better find a way to save money and buy beautiful things. There is a website called Couponbirds(https://www.couponbirds.com/) where you can get the discount information and coupon codes. In this way, you can save a lot of money and buy other things.
Willie B. good
Willie B. good commented
Hey Alva Dale, stop polluting the site with your unwanted spam better yet shove that spam up your as$......Get lost TROLL !!!!!!
Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Yes, it's a good month (my birth month), but I'm actually fonder of the autumn.  Coping with heat is difficult for me.

August tends to be HOT and HUMID! So for me it is not the most pleasant of months. I like to be outdoors, and I just can't do much outside in August.

Anonymous