Actually depending on who you talk with, the New Testament can be divided into both four or five parts.
- the four gospels - life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Christ.
- the book of Acts - story of the early Church.
- the epistles - letters written to various churches, groups, and individuals.
- the Book of Revelation - the book of prophecy.
- the four gospels
- the book of Acts
- the Pauline epistles and Hebrews - letters written by Paul to various churches; Hebrews - the name of the writer is uncertain.
- the general epistles - these are letters named after their writers and written to others.
- the book of Revelation.