If you were to start a religion on your own beliefs, what be the most important of your Ten Commandments?
Commandment #1---Eat pizza at least once a week.
And " live long and prosper "
If I started a religion it wouldn't have ten commandments because they are a christian belief and as I am not christian, a religion based on my beliefs would not be christian either.
Thou shalt not own a cat.
1.Put humanity above everything & count humanity very valuable.
2.Respect each other.
3.Don't judge others.
4.Love often & spread love.
5.Care about your kind (Humans)
6.Humans shouldn't attended to be divided by background or gender, Every human has the equal right.
7.Laugh often,be happy & positive.
8.Never lose hope,Never give up, You can do it, Always keep moving forward & believe in yourself.
9.Watch your thoughts,They become words,Watch your words,They become actions,Watch your actions,They become habits,Watch your habits,They become character,Watch your character,It becomes your destiny.
10.Don't let anyone makes you someone that you're not,Don't let anyone put you in the path you don't wanna be in,Think,Analyse & choose your own path as you wish as you be happy.
May the force be with you :)
1. Treat others with respect.
2. Actually listen to what others are saying.
3. Think before you react, and think it all the way through.
4. Look before you leap.
5. Move over for emergency vehicles.
6. Don't drive slow in the fast lane.
7. Use your turn signal to show you are changing lanes, and at least 100 feet before you turn off a road.
8. Do no harm to animals. If you hunt to eat, only kill what you eat, and do so quickly and humanely.
9. Laugh at yourself.
10. Remember to take time to play everyday.
Thou shalt not ride my bumper, thou shalt obey the two second rule.