These are the 4 main differences:
- Muslims believe in ONE God, but Hindus worship many gods and goddesses.
- In Islam, all humans are created equal but Hinduism has a caste system, with four major castes.
- Hindus believe that your body and soul comes back after your death and you re-live, Muslims believe in the day of judgment only.
- Muslims eat all wholesome food including meat of Cow, goat, and chicken while cow is a sacred animal and a deity for Hindus
The main difference is Hinduism is polytheistic and Islam is monotheistic. There are a lot of other differences, but this is what you would say seperates them not speaking politically.
Well they both share different views of religion like muslims worship allah,they are to pray five times a day,they worship in a mosqueand the holy book is called the qur'an and hindu worship many gods and they worship in an mandir.
The difference between the religion Islam and Hinduism is that Hinduism believe that there are more than one god and Muslims believe that there is one God. In Islam if people were to make Partners with Allah (SWT) it would be called shirk which is the greatest sin to a Muslim and it is forbbiden for them to do this act. Whereas the Hindu religion believe to worship Statues or as people may recall it idols and this is also prohibited for every Muslim becasue Allah is not a statue. Allah has the power of creating this world and you think that an Idol can do all this too? Well to say the truth I think the religion Hinduism is to the extreme but I will not go further in what I think about the religon as it is not any of my business to what people believe in. "As qouted in the Quran to be your way to me be mine"
Hinduism and Islam are two different religions. But the matter does not end here because the difference between Hinduism and Islam is not similar to that between any other two religions in the West. As a matter of fact, Hinduism is a social system rather than a religious institution. It binds individuals and groups to Hindu society which is established on caste system. It is so pervasive that it absorbs new groups irrespective of their different religious beliefs and ways of life.
According to Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi "This quality of Hinduism filled the Muslims with the greatest apprehensions. They wanted to maintain their entity and were averse to any dilution of their creed." There is another quality of caste system quite contradictory to the one explained above. It is that Hinduism forbids intermarriage, interlining and sometimes even touching the persons belonging to other castes. The attitude of Hindus towards foreigners was also the same. Their touch or even a shadow would pollute the things.
Thus Hinduism, on one hand bringing the individuals and groups to Hindu Society and then interdicting them of free; social contacts, plays a dual role. Islam is in many ways antithetical to Hinduism. No one can be called a Muslim if he does not believe in one God and His laws revealed by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam also governs the society by its own system of law. But, unlike Hinduism, Islam believes in the brotherhood and equality of all believers.
1. Muslim believes in one god Allah. Hindus believes more than one god. They believes in unity in diversity.
2. The place of worship of Muslim is Mosque. The place of worship of Hindus is Temple.
3. Most of the Muslims are non vegetarian. Most of the Hindus are vegetarians.
4. Muslim (Islam) originated in the middle east then spread all over the world. Hinduism originated in India then spread mostly to South Asian nations.
5. Islam allows to marry more than one woman at a time if he is financially sound to preserve all of them and can divorce them without much difficulty. Hindu religion allows to marry a single woman till divorce. It is very difficult to get divorce for Hindus. We can see some exceptions during ancient times in the case of some privilaged group like ancient Hindu kings.
6. Male domination is more prominent in Islam. In Hinduism it is comparatively low.
They are SO different what the heck, hindus have only the one god knows!!!!-
The only difference is the religon and balls