What Is Your Favorite Color, And What Is Your Zodiac Sign?

19

Maud La Roux Profile
Maud La Roux answered
What is a Sagittarius's favourite color?

Well, darlings, my star sign is Sagittarius and my favourite color is purple - which fortunately is exactly the color that brings Sagittarians luck!

• Sagittarians' lucky numbers are six and five.
  • Their lucky days are supposed to be Wednesday and Friday, and their lucky gemstone is emerald - which should be worn as a ring on the index finger.
I've had relationships with every single sign of the zodiac over the years, but as a Sagittarius, I have found that Aries and Leo to be the signs that are most compatible with mine.

However, for pure sexual pleasure, Taurus men are miles ahead of the rest. Unfortunately, I have found that my sign is not at all compatible with Geminis, Virgos or Pisceans.
Charming Gurl Profile
Charming Gurl answered
Well I like the colors of nature. I mean blue, green, white, etc. But my favorite is green. My zodiac sign is Libra.
Pamela Krueger Profile
Pamela Krueger answered
Favorite color is blue; my sign is Gemini/Cancer because I'm on the cusp.
Cliff Marrero Profile
Cliff Marrero answered
My favorite color is red and I'm an Aries! Watch out!
paul williams Profile
paul williams answered
I'm with desertkid. I like blue and I'm a Gemini.
My favorite color is orange and I'm a Sagittarius. I also gravitate toward warmer colors - red, orange, yellow - in general.
Jazlyn Bell Profile
Jazlyn Bell answered

Turquoise, because it is a calming color, I don't like too bright or too dark colors.. And I'm Aries.

Anonymous