How Many Times Does The Word "Bread" Appear In The Bible?

5

greg c Profile
greg c answered
Bread appears 360 times in the Bible (KJV). 280 times in the Old Testament and 80 times in the New Testament. Source: Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.
Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

As far as I know, this word is quite widespread in this holy book. So, you seem to try to go deep into this book and its meaning. This is laudable of you to do so. I have already read Bible several times and I realize that this is not enough. I want to learn more about it and that's why I usually read additional articles on this topic.

I think it appears many times. Frankly speaking, I don't want to gain calories. I eat everything low-calorie, I follow my health. But recently I came across this site edelweiss where you can order German bread, which I did at my own peril and risk because I know that bread is high-calorie. I tried it and what I want to say is that this is not a high-calorie bread at all, it is very tasty and gives energy for the whole day.

Selie Visa Profile
Selie Visa answered
The word 'bread' occurs 271 times in the New International Version. Out of this 83 are found in the New Testament.

Anonymous