Maud La Roux answered
People born under the sign of Taurus crave two things in a relationship - security and stability. Unfortunately, I would assume that he will not leave his current partner and child for you, as his current family unit affords him security and stability.
Another aspect of Taurus men is that they take plently of time deciding if a partner is worthy of their commitment.
If he does decide to leave his current girlfriend and son for you, then he'll take a long time weighing up the pros and cons of this decision. You may need a great deal of patience here.
Will a Taurus man leave his wife, or just carry on cheating?
Taurus men have some great attributes they can bring to a relationship:
- They are very reliable and extremely patient, which ensures that your partnership will almost certainly be a smooth ride. It also makes them very dependable partners.
- When they are in a relationship, they are very emotionally-attached to their partner and are generally good-natured people. They like to form very special bonds with their lovers.
- You will also find that Taurus men are extremely determined, focused and persistent. These attributes are great for building a solid partnership, and they also find these values useful in their careers.
- They are placid folk, who value security and stability above everything else. This is why I do not think he will leave his currently family for you - but I may be wrong.
- They are known to be extremely possessive of their loved ones, and have a tendency to get jealous very easily. This doesn't serve them well within a long-lasting relationship.
- Taureans are also thought to be somewhat resentful and stubborn. Again, this may mean he takes his time making important decisions.
- Taureans can also be very self-indulgent and often greedy. This may mean that he'll want to keep seeing both you and his current girlfriend for a while longer!